"If it's wrong to tell the truth, what am I suppose to do? When all I wanna do is to speak my mind. If it's wrong to do what's right, I'm prepared to testify. If loving you with all my heart's a crime, then I'm guilty..."
- "Guilty" by Blue ( go listen to it ppl, it's a sweet song..)
For the first time in the 5 days break, I woke up early today at 8 am. Managed to get some maths done, yay~
11.30am, suppose to meet the others but was late, oh wells. Haha...I wasn't the latest though...Cartan just had to make me go out with HER when I'm suppose to have my break...alright. Whatever. Went Just at bugis and tried on this...gown which had a slant cutting. Though my shoulders look nice in it, it made me look...fat. So, decided to get something else.
Ate lunch at Macs where we were all complaining about our mothers. Well, except for me and Xueling. Man, I guess I have a great life, in a way. I've never been caned, never been beaten (well...except for rare occasions like when I was primary 3 or so, my mum hit me with a hanger for eating my lunch for an hour then she locked me in the toilet...after that, she was really really remorseful for what she had done to me and asked me if the spot still hurts...), never been verbally abused...though my mum used to favour my sis a lot and I thought I was adopted instead. At primary 5,my teacher talked to my mum and pointed out that I looked really depressed in class and she thought I was going through some really tough time and am in depression (dum dee dum dum...what can I deny what I went through at that time? You all know about it right?)and that's when my mum started to treat me and my sis equally. Well...she's better now, really lenient with me with no curfews...pretty open and all...I gotta be grateful for my parents who wouldn't scold but sit down and talk to us. I think this is quite effective on people who CAN be bothered to reflect.
Was still hungry so I went to Yami and got some Frozen Yoghurt. Which reminds me. Si Hui and I are going to go on our diet plan- excercise and consume yoghurt after meals. Let's hope I can lose some pounds and get well-toned for grad nite. We can do it, right Si Hui?
Haha. Oh, then went Daniel Yam at Suntec City. Tried on this halter gown which is...really really nice. The cutting at the front was...rather low but I think it looks very nice. Pretty elegant. In a way. The bad thing is...I think I need to wear the off-white jockey inside, if not...well, it's pretty obsene. That costs about...$145.95? Plus GST that is.The cheapest gown I found anyway...
Went back to Just at Bugis and tried on a v( or is it T?)-shaped halter, very much like cartan's. Though it looks quite charming but...I think my butt looks very big in that dress, plus it was seriously...low in front. So. Decided not to buy it either. To see the pic of me in tt dress, go to Baby Piggy's blog. And what on earth...she just had to upload the image with me pointing a warning finger at them and telling them not to take my face as well...-_-''...hmph!
Hmm...shall consider about the Daniel Yam dress...my mum looked excited to see me in the gown, haha...after the briefing on Friday, check if the gown is approved by the school...all I need to do is to get the gown and if needed, the shawl as well. I've got all other stuff...I hope they don't get other colours though, white is nice. Especially for teenagers. It reminds people that we are still young people. :D
Haha. Oh something really hilarious happened just now. As I was walking to Just, my bra unbuckled by itself. And the best part was it was hooked at the front and is a tube. So I had to cross my arms in front to keep the bra from dropping then rushed to the ladies' room and put it in place. For safety purposes, I decided to put on the strap so that if my bra unbuckles again, the strap is there to hold it in place. In the end, on my way home, some guys were whistling at me because the black bra strap (which is halter) can be seen. Am I to be flattered or disgusted?
- #67